Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Royal Riddle

I can't resist posting this "inside joke" for those of you who know about the big, king-related event in my life this week:

"well some thirty one well
it has a kind of question that recently by concerning the
on Friday he fears that Al sabah said
Susan contributions to candidates running for the house of lords
we've had enough to eat with plenty left over
the lord is thy people and is required is not over
it has a kind of an agenda the rules of the house of lords think you have
the holy father and the contributions and heights
and the consecrated things
and I I I mean that was the officer in charge
and his brothers in the US senate"


There are no typos in that paragraph! If you can guess the riddle, you're really knowledgeable about state-of-the-art web services!

G.M. Grena

No comments: