Sunday, November 02, 2008

America ... Always? Forever?

"...having done all ... stand."--Ephesians 6:13



It took 2 months for my August donation to appear on their website, so the other one I sent last month after attending Sarah Palin's rally here in California probably won't appear for another month.

No matter what the results are on Tuesday, I'm proud to stand, knowing I've done all that one person can reasonably do ... voting for Hillary in the Primary, making/displaying bumper stickers & buttons, donating a small amount to the campaign, showing up at the rally, discussing the issues with others ... I can't believe how many people think the economy is the most important issue; ask any of the few thousand people who were murdered on 9/11/01 how bummed out they are about the housing market today; ask any of the millions of babies who've been murdered in the womb how they feel about being denied the right to choose being a Democrat when they grow up ... shoot, I even bought a 2nd house just so I can display 2 McCain/Palin yard signs in my windows!

I was bummed out last week seeing an Obama bumper sticker written in Hebrew (I think it was "BRQ ABME"), but I was even sadder to see a vehicle in a Home Depot parking lot today with 2 Obama stickers, & 1 Hebron "Always & Forever" Hebrew bumper sticker. All things considered though, I'm really surprised at how many McCain/Palin signs & bumper stickers are appearing here in the beach cities. I even got a thumb's up from a Snap-On Tools driver this week!

Altogether I sold a landslide 21 bumper stickers & buttons on Zazzle, & would like to thank the following for their courageous support of Gov. Palin:

Andy in Madison, WI
Arthur in North Kingsville, OH
Brandon in Lexington, KY
Crystal in Woodville, FL
Edward in Richmond, VA
John in Bethesda, MD
Kris in Goldenrod, FL
Lucy in Wheat Ridge, CO
Marisa in Highlands Ranch, CO
Matthew in Staten Island
Roberta in San Andreas, CA
Ron in Gilbert, AZ
Sis in Austin, TX
Theresa in Roselle Park, NJ
Thomas in Athens, TN
Virginia in Montrose, CO

"Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God."--1Thessalonians 1:4

"Elect according to the foreknowledge of God..."--1Peter 1:2

"...[G]ive diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall..."--2Peter 1:10

Song of the week: "Delivering the Goods" by Judas Priest (click the song title to visit Amazon; click here for a 14-second sample; 197kb).
G.M. Grena

Chephirah–The Biblical Village Roars Again, 187 views
ASOR 2007 (p. 6), 95 views
Royal Banquine, 82 views

3 comments:

G.M. Grena said...

This may be hard to believe, but I actually sold 2 more bumperstickers yesterday on Election Day, & 3 more buttons today (the day after)! Thanks to Rebecca from Las Vegas NV, & again to repeat-customer Ron from Gilbert AZ.

Unknown said...

God has plan for America, doesn’t he? Obama got elected because god wants him to get elected. God would not let things he doesn’t like to happen happed right? Or… you think you know better than god??

G.M. Grena said...

I disagree with your philosophy (or chilosophy as you call yourself) that God would not let unlikable things happen. God allows bad things to happen as consequences. Like I explained to you in my other post, we live in a cursed world because our common ancestor forfeited the "very good" world God originally created. Obama would still have been elected in God's original "very good" world, but it would still have been our fault, not God's fault.